- Can this really be used before birth?
Yes, babies can hear in the womb even though it would sound muffled.
- Will my baby speak Spanish after listening to this CD?
We wish it was that easy. This CD is just to get you and your baby started.
- Can this harm my baby?
No. Listening to the CD will not harm your baby. It is pressurizing and negativity that may harm your baby’s progress.
- How often should I play the CD?
Try to play it daily, gradually reducing the frequency after 6 months old.
- What else can I do to help?
- Use as many of the Spanish words as you can. Ask friends and relatives to do the same. Buy DVD’s in Spanish ready for when they are older.
- Surround them with other Spanish CD’s so they become familiar with its sound and flow.
- Find a Spanish speaking family to help you.